Thursday, December 5, 2019

My name is Joan. I am 12years old. I live in Carmel
in Barcelona. My mother is Carmen, my father is Rafa.


In the morning I get up at o’clock. I have breakfast. I eat eiggs and I drink water. I go to school by motorbike. I study english,maths and arta. I go home at 22:00 o’clock.


In the afternoon Igo to te hobbyand study maths. I have dinner at 2:30_o’clock. I eatpotato and
arroz . I go to bed at 11:30.
















My name is_____________. I am ______years old. I live in _(place)__ in ___(city)__. My mother is ______ , my father is ____.


In the morning I get up at___o’clock. I have breakfast. I eat _____ and I drink ____. I go to school by ______. I study _____, _______ and _______. I go home at ____o’clock.


In the afternoon I___________ and __________. I have dinner at ____ o’clock. I eat _______ and _____. I go to bed at ______.

BART
10
GREEN STREET, SPRINGFIELD
MARGE/HOMER
ART
ENGLISH
HISTORY














My name is____Joan_________. I am 13______years old. I live in Bcn_ in ___(city)__. My mother is _____Carmen_ , my father is Rafa____.


In the morning I get up at__7_o’clock. I don’t have breakfast. I don’t eat ____ and I drink _water___. I go to school by _motorbike_____. I study ____math_, __english_____ and ____arts___. I go home at ___13_o’clock.


In the afternoon I___GO TRAIN BMX RACE_____ and ____SLEEP____. I have dinner at __10__ o’clock. I eat _____hamburguer_ and __potato___. I go to bed at ___0:00___.

PETER
19
WALL STREET, 
NEW YORK
MANDY

BUS

SCIENCE
TECHNOLOGY
HISTORY








No comments: